Sunday, September 16, 2012

Time to reflex

Lovely orchids - blooming every spring for us to enjoy

Snowpeas in a hanging pot - bearing both flowers and peas

Stairs to our backyard

Cosy veranda and peaceful backyard garden

My favourite corner - under the morning sun, readiang and sipping coffee

A home made cuppucino

Time to enjoy coffee - all phones off so I won't be disturbed.  But feel free to leave a message.

Simple things in life can generate peace.

Beautiful cloud - as soft and white as cotton wool

Oh! Something is happening up in the sky


Suddenly the sun shines and the sky lits up!

I can't believe my eyes ... my name is up there.  Mum and Dad are trying to send a message to me.

A long chair at my favourite corner under the early morning sun

Peace, tranquility and reflex ...

A journey of my life ... still long way to go and full of challenges.  I know I can do it because I have a lot of loved ones

Corriander in a glass ... from my backyard

Khamsene is enjoying breakfast (and corriander?)

Crispy bread and fresh corriander from my backyard - a healthy breakfast

No, this is not Japan.  It's still the backyard of my little prairie house.  At night, the lamp lits up romantically.

No comments:

Post a Comment